Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Register of Marriage Services, Hardback Landscape Design A4 Size 128 Pages
This register of marriage services allows churches to keep a record of all wedding ceremonies conducted, in line with the new requirements arriving in May 2021. The requirement to make a record applies where a marriage has been solemnized according to the rites of the Church of England, in a church or chapel in which banns may be published, irrespective of the form of preliminary used. It gives space to record:
- the date and place of the marriage;
- the forename and surname of each party;
- the date of birth of each party;
- the occupation of each party;
- the residence of each party at the time of marriage;
- the names of the party’s parents (with space for up to four);
- the names of the witnesses;
- the name and signature of the minster who solemnized the marriage.
Number of Pages: 128 Width: 29.7 cm Height: 21 cm