Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Crockford's Clerical Directory 2024-2025, Pre-Order Now Available From 15 December 2023
This renowned reference directory, first published in 1858, is an essential resource for anyone who works with or is linked to the Church of England. The 108th edition contains biographies and contact details for over 24,000 Anglican clergy (including the Diocese in Europe), the Church of Wales, the Scottish Episcopal Church and the Church of Ireland. Plus Extensive supplementary information includes:
* Over 1000 new entries and over 10,000 updated entries since the previous edition;
* Over 20,000 email addresses;
* Details of English, Welsh and Irish benefices and churches and Scottish incumbencies;
* Entries for the Provincial offices of the Anglican Communion;
* Full biographies for all retired clergy and a list of who have died since the last edition;
* Listings of Chaplains in schools, universities, colleges of higher and further education, the armed services, prisons, theological colleges and courses, clergy attached to the Chapel Royal, the College of Chaplains, and other appointments.
* Entries for the presiding Bishops and Archbishops of the Anglican Communion.
* A separate supplement of biographies of those recently ordained as deacon.
Number of Pages: 1216
Published: Dec 2023